Acetic Acid Gas Leak Detector with flameproof, PESO, IEC-Ex and ATEX Zone 1, 2By ALVI Tags: Acetic acid gas detector, Ex-proof Detector for Zone 1 and 2
Acetic acid gas detector for online, continuous detection of acetic acid vapour presence or LEL level in ambient air or ducts. The detector is explosion proof ATEX certified with SIL 2 safety level and suitable for installation in hazardous area Zone 1 and Zone 2. The instrument can be installed at solvent storage facility, paint booth, refinery, paint manufacturing units, cleansing facility at textile manufacturing etc.
It is available with LCD Display, on-board relay contacts, flashing alarm LEDs, auto diagnostic watch dog, non-intrusive calibration, with industry standard linear analog output.
SMART MSR-Sensitron series acetic acid gas or vapour sensor is highly robust, industrial grade, flameproof or explosion proof instrument for LEL concentration detection. The instrument can be installed for flammability level or LEL detection of acetic acid gas in all industrial and commercial area eg. chemical plant, fertilizer, solvent manufacturing unit, printing press, paint booth etc
The detector can be installed at walls, surfaces or in ducts for monitoring in gas or air sample. It is ATEX EEx’d’ certified with SIL 2 safety integrity level for hazardous area installation Zone 1 and 2.
The sensor transmitter offers linear, proportional analog output in industry standard current signals, over measuring a range of 0 ~ 100 % LEL (lower explosive limit). The detector works on highly sensitive catalytic bead-based pellistor sensor cell, with low response time. It has unique feature of an auto diagnostic watchdog with zero point tracking feature. Due to its 10-bit microprocessor based control unit, it offers high accuracy over the long term. The detector is also equipped with a sintered filter with flashback arrestor for enhanced safety.
It also offers optional features like inbuilt LCD display, flashing alarm LEDs, onboard potential free relay contacts (24VDC @ 1 A), RS485 serial interface with Modbus RTU communication.
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via Hall effect switches
- 4-digit display and 5 mode status LEDs
- Standard 4-20 mA 3 wire output
- Standard 1 relay output
- Optional 3 relay output card
- Optional RS485 interface for Modbus communication.
- Zero tracking to maintain the zero point steady from possible drifts
- Ongoing system self diagnosis
- ATEX II2G Ex db IIC T5 Gb (standard marking) (II2 GD with optional adapter)
- ATEX II2G Ex db [ib] IIC T6 Gb for detectors with intrinsically safe protection
- SIL 2HW tested, SIL3 SW pending
- Wide range of sensors and detectable gases
- Wide range of accessories for installation and maintenance
- Easy sensor replacement
Acetic acid gas sensor – analog transmitter for LEL monitoring, Zone 1, SIL 2 safety, ATEX certified, flameproof
- Measuring Parameters: LEL or flammable concentration of acetic acid vapour / gas
- Sensor Technology: Catalytic bead based pellistor sensor cell
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 100 % LEL
- Response time (t90): < 30 sec
- Control unit: 10 bit microprocessor based
- Warm up time: < 5 mins
- Auto zero point tracking for drift compensation
- Power supply: 24 VDC
- Ingress protection: IP65
- Enclosure: Stainless steel (for sensor cell), anti-static epoxy coated metal alloy (for transmitter)
- Output: linear, proportional 4-20mA
- Mounting: wall, duct, pipeline
- Safety integrity level: SIL 2
- ATEX marking:
- CE 722 Ex II 2G EEx d IIC T6
- CE 722 Ex II 3G EEx nA IIC T6
- Optional: LCD Display, alarm LEDs, potential free relay contacts
- Hazardous area: Zone 1, 2
- Fertilizer & chemical industry
- Oil & gas, refinery
- Solvent and paint unit
- Paint booth
- Explosive manufacturing
For more information please contact us or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org