Very Early Fire Detector / Transmitter is designed for detection of smoke/fire radicals (products of combustion, spontaneous combustion of coal) which constitute the earliest stage of smoldering fire. Any smoldering fire (wood, coal, electrical simulation etc) produce gas radicals as very early sign of fire.
STAGE OF FIRE:
- 1st stage: Gas Radicals (host of gases are generated depending on the application)
- 2nd stage: Non-Visible smoke (air aspirated smoke analyser like VESDA)
- 3rd stage: Visible smoke (picked up by smoke detectors: Ionisation or optical)
- 4th stage: Red Hot: CCTV, Temp sensor etc.
- 5th stage: Flame (Flame detectors like UV/IR, IR3 etc.)
Detection by VEFSA: 1st stage of fire / smoke, to give earliest sign of fire and smoke, even before invisible smoke occurs