Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Sensor / Transmitter / Analyzer / Monitoring – 20000ppm and 0-5% VolBy admin Tags: Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Sensor / Transmitter / Analyzer / Monitoring - 20000ppm and 0-5% Vol
GasAlarm | ALVI Automation (India) Pvt Ltd (www.alviautomation.com) introduces the all new carbon dioxide (Co2) sensor / Transmitter / Analyzer / Monitoring for competitive Indian Market
Focused on qualitative products and consumer satisfaction with the support of our expert professionals MSR Germany, we are associated with System Integration, exporting and supplying a comprehensive variety of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Sensor / Transmitter – 20000ppm, 0-5% Vol from Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
MSR MC2 series CO2 offers industry standard analog (voltage or current) output, suitable for integration with any process signal controller / PLC system or SCADA.
MSR MC2 series CO2 is housed in a polycarbonate UL-V2 certified flame retardant enclosure with IP65 ingress protection. This enables only gas sample to pass through to sensor cell, but no dust and moisture, hence offering long sensor life and high accuracy.
1. Continuous, online monitoring
2. No cross-sensitivity due to background gases
3. No effects of humidity, moisture, temperature, radiation, vibrations etc
4. BMS, PLC integrateable
5. Suitable for any application
6. Long expected life Key Specifications:
7. Measuring range: 0~20, 000 ppm or 0~2% Vol/0-50%
8. Sensor technology: non-dispersive infra-red
9. sensor cell, Gold plated, dual beam
10. Output: linear, proportional analog (4-20mA, 2-10V) standard
11. Optional: RS485 Modbus RTU serial interface using SB2, MSB2 sensor board
12. Operating temperature: 0Â°C to +50Â°C
13. Low voltage operation 24V DC
1. Cold storage like potatoes, apple, mango, kiwi, banana, etc
2. Controlled atmosphere chamber for kiwi, apples
3. Furnace, heated conveyor belts
4. Incinerators, manufacturing units