CO Car Park Auto-Ventilation Automation SolutionBy ALVI Tags: CO Car Park Auto-Ventilation Control Automation Solution
CO Car Park Auto-Ventilation Automation System comprises:
- GasAlarm CO sensor transmitter.
- Smart monitoring and control unit. GasAlarm GAS-CO-300-X CO Gas Sensor Transmitter Datasheet
- CO Sensor: GAS-CO-300-D
- Smart Control and Monitoring Unit
- 60%~80% saving on system installation cost
- Low system maintenance cost
- Faster installation and termination
- Easy integration
- Easy troubleshooting
- Easy design
CO Car Park Auto-Ventilation Automation System is specially designed PLC based control unit or programmable control unit for ventilation monitoring & control. It receives signals from various gas detector units, processes and generates control events based on pre-defined parameters. Based on pre-defined logic, it will operate, regulate, stop-start axial / jet fans, alarm units, ventilation system – Fire dampers etc.
Our system is designed on Analog/Digital communication based programmable logic controller (PLC) system. Due to its unique features, we can fetch signals from as high as 256 detector units, connected in 2-wire fashion. Thus, this architecture not only saves huge capital investment on system installation (cable purchase cost, laying cost), but also on design, implementation, integration and maintenance.
With its advanced feature, it can remotely control onboard potential free relays on detector unit, thereby remote triggering the Exhaust Fans/Alarms / Axial fan control etc.
It also offers signal readout of each detection units 24/7, fault recognition in the system, location of fault, location of alarm, in text as well as graphical manner via a Full LCD 7-inch screen. our system is equipped with a colored LCD display, thus offering onsite user friendly control and system configuration.
With its inbuilt digital output, it can be integrated with fire alarm system to generate a fire signal.
Key Features of CO Gas detection unit: (Model: GAS-CO-300-D)
- Capable of providing continuous, online measurement and monitoring of CO concentration in ambient air, ducted air
- Measuring range: 0-300 ppm CO
- Based on electro-chemical galvanic (Gel electrolyte) technology with low evaporation rate with gold plated terminals
- Capable of monitoring CO+ Gas radicals, for vert early fire & Smoke detection
- Response time < 30 sec
- Sensor has high fidelity with no sensitivity of background gases
- Offer Analog 4-20mA output
- No affect by temperature, humidity, vibration, moisture and other parameters
- Equipped with the hydrophobic arrangement as well as maintaining pressure equalization, to protect electronics from dust, moisture, oils and pressure
- Has the capability to transmit signals over distance 0-1 Km depending on the type of cable used
- Fire retardant UL94: V2 rated polycarbonate Enclosure
- Wall mountable without need of further mounting bracket etc.
- IP65 protected polycarbonate housing
- Optional: Duct mountable arrangement.
- Sensor element poisoning protected
- Overflooding and overexposure protection
- Sensor life expectancy > 6 years
- Capable of mounting in any direction, with no effect on performance, output and life of these sensors (no orientation problems)
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Low voltage operation
- CE, EMC Directives 2014/30/EU certified
- Should have immunity to RF/FM INTERFERENCE as per the guidelines of EMC Directives 2014/30/EU
- Standards and Approval Compliance:
- EMC Directives 2014/30/EU
IP 65/66 (EN 60529/ DIN VDE – 0470-1)
Impact Resistant IK08 (DIN EN5012/VDE 0470 segment 100)
UL508 & CSA C22.2 No. 14-13Certified Enclosure for industrial control Equipment
UL50 & CSA 22.2 No. 94.1-07 Certified Enclosure for Electrical Equipment
Key Specifications of Controller Unit:
- Monitor 1 to 256 detection units, based on Analog architecture.
- Programmable in accordance to the user-defined control logic.
- 230VAC operational supply, with the auxiliary power supply to connected detection units.
- Capable of remote control of onboard relays on detection units, to regulate local alarm units.
- Equipped with a colored LCD human machine interface display unit for – continuous gas concentration at each detection unit, parameter name, location of detection unit, alarm status of each unit, fan status, fire alarm status etc.
- Capable to detecting signal faults
- Auto-diagnostic watchdog with built in error code, fault LED indication informing about the type of system error/fault
- Password protected so that un-authorized persons cannot alter the set parameters
- Capable of configuring each alarm relay, detection units parameters etc.
- Capable of configurable multiple alarm levels at each detection unit
- Equipped with a facility to connect to BMS system via Digital signals
- Wall / stand mountable enclosure with IP65 protection against dust and water.
- Equipped with alarm acknowledgement facility
- Equipped with facility for auto or manual fan operations
- Digital output and control signals for fan electrical panels
- Equipped with facility for integration with fire alarm panel
- Wall mountable German Quality Rittal panel
- Optional: configurable with variable frequency drives for axial / centrifugal fans
- Optional: configurable with an inbuilt electrical starter for fans
- Basement or underground car park
- Furnace, combustion area
- Incinerator area
For more information please feel free to contact us or mail us to email@example.com