Hydrogen / Flammable Gas monitoring system in battery, inverter charging room – to prevent explosionBy ALVI Tags: Hydrogen / Flammable Gas monitoring system
ALVI Automation also trading as GasAlarm in association with ALVI Technologies Sydney Australia brings to you a complete Automation solution along with the best selling product in terms of quality and reliability MSR GmbH Hydrogen sensor transmitter.
Hydrogen sensor transmitter specifications:
- Should have Catalytic (pellistor) based sensor cell, with catalytic bead
- Should have a measuring range of minimum 0-100% LEL (lower explosive limit) for flammability monitoring, with no poisoning effect of background gases
- Should have a catalyst capable of providing flashing point, at a lower temperature, for the sensor cell.
- Should have microprocessor-based value processing with temperature, vibration, moisture, humidity etc compensation reading
- Should have high accuracy, high repeatability, high reliability
- Should be a 3-wire connection for power supply and signal output.
- Should have jumper selectable analog output: 0-10V, 2-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA
- Should have linear and proportional signal output.
- Should have low response time: t50 < 3 s; t90 < 10 s /methane
- Should have Low voltage operation: 24V AC / DC
- Should have low power consumption: 35 mA, max. (0.85 VA)
- Should be wall mountable without need of further mounting brackets etc.
- Should have replaceable sensor cell and PCB for easy service and replacement
- Should have life expectancy of > 3 years, replaceable sensor cell
- Should capable of mounting in any direction, with no effect on performance, output and life of these sensors (no orientation problems)
- Should have poisoning protection, against background gases, lead vapours, dust etc
- Should have overflooding protection
- Should have reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Should capable for field calibration
- Should have minimum IP65 protection
- Should have vibration protection (High frequency, low amplitude) and knock protection (high amplitude, low frequency)
- Should have fast response time
- Should have IMMUNITY TO RF/FM INTERFERENCE as per the guidelines of EMC- Directive 2004/ 108/ EEC
- Should be Approved according to EN 61010-1; ANSI/UL 61010 1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1
- Should have Digital method for calibration
- Should have enclosure flammability in accordance to UL 94 V2
Smart Central monitoring cum control system:
- Should be based on PLC or microprocessor based system with pre-defined logic retention capacity.
- Should have LCD Display
- Should be able to expand analog input channel with help of slave or expansion module. No need to replace or change whole monitoring system
- should have free configurable set points at every channel input
- Should have the facility to temporary disable any channel with a key press, for maintenance mode etc.
- Should have sufficient potential free (230VAC, 5A) relays. Should able to expand the number of relays with help of slave/expansion modules.
- Relays should capable of the soft program, with one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-one configuration with any channel set-points.
- Should be provided with contactor arrangement for operation, protection of exhaust fans, etc
- Should have overload protection arrangement
- Should have fault LED
- Auto-diagnostic watchdog with built-in error code, fault LED indication informing about the type of system error/fault
- Should have a password for protection against any unauthorized system access.
- Simple English Menu driven (system error, status alarm, status relay, MP parameter etc)
- Configurable relay parameters: energized, de-energized, latching, non-latching
- Should have provision/option for BMS integration via a digital network.
Control & warning logic:
|0-15% LEL||No action. Display readout|
|>25% LEL (or as advised by the client)||Start exhaust system (to reduce gas concentration)|
|> 50% LEL (or as advised by the client)||Switch on Flasher & Alarm system (to start evacuation)|
For more details please contact us or mail us at email@example.com