MSR Electronic Germany Carbon monoxide Sensor Transmitter, Detector For online, continuous monitoring, analysis in open, closed, industrial environmentBy ALVI
MSR Electronic, Germany Carbon Monoxide (CO) sensor transmitter includes digital measurement value processing and temperature compensation for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect carbon monoxide concentrations (CO). Comfortable calibration routine with selective access release is integrated in
• Measuring range: 0-300 ppm (standard), 0-150 ppm, 0-500 ppm (option)
• Technology: Electro-chemical (Gel type), Diffusion
• Output: 4-20mA (standard) analog signal output, RS485 (optional)
• Life expectancy: 5 years, normal operating environment
• Operating temperature: -10° C to 50° C (standard)
• Protection housing: IP44, IP65, stainless steel, duct housing
• Poison / over flood protection, Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
• Relay output, Integrated buzzer, LCD display, (optional)
For the detection of carbon monoxide (CO) within a wide range of commercial applications such as:
• Underground parking ventilation, garages — to be integrate with jet fans, exhaust fans for proper ventilation of enclosed space
• Furnaces, rolling mills, coal gas pipeline — to detection of carbon monoxide leakage detection and precautionary measure to reduce death due to carbon monoxide poisoning
• Tunnels, coal mines, underground mines — for detection of toxic gas carbon monoxide.
• Coal stacks, coal bunkers –for monitoring coal stack burning, reduce fire incidence, reduce inventory loss
• Industries, coal fired furnace, gas trains — to detection concentration of carbon monoxide in environment, emission and monitor to keep under norms.
• Pollution monitoring, analysis — to detection carbon monoxide in environment
• Very Early fire detection (advanced version)— for detection and monitoring of fire, very early..earlier than smoke detection and VESDA. Much better and effective than smoke sensor detectors.
Due to the standard analog signal the CO transmitter is compatible to any electronic control or automation system.
For technical datasheet click here:- http://www.msr-electronic.de/fileadmin/Media_Electronic/Downloads/2008/PDF_Englisch/Analog_System/Sensors/ATX3_Serie/DBADT031110_E.pdf