Pharmaceutical Industry air quality filter monitoring DE27 – Digital Differential Pressure TransmitterBy admin
Pharmaceutical industry needs to maintain strict air quality in there plant to ensure quality of the medicinal product. in order to ensure the healthy air quality it is essential to monitor the fresh air in take filters for clogging or filter break through.
FISCHER Germany DE27 is a multi-function differential pressure transmitter with a 2-wire or 3-wire electrical interface brought to you by ALVI Automation- India, Gas Alarm- India in association with ALVI Technologies Austrlalia.
It is suitable for accurate measurement of positive / negative gauge pressure or
differential pressure of air and gases.
• Piezo-resistive sensor
• Robust design; over-pressure protected; maintenance-free
• Output signal can be accurately scaled, adjusted for zero offset anywhere in the specified
pressure range, and inverted if needed
• All settings/adjustments can be done from a PC using the optional EU03 PC Adaptor
• Measuring range: 0-4.0 mbar to 0-100 mbar, +-60.0 mbar
• Operating temperature: Ambient: -10°C to +70°C, Me dium: -10°C to +70°C
• Protection class: IP65 per DIN EN 60529
• Output: 4-20mA, 0-10 VDC
• Display: without, with 3 ½ or 4 Digit LCD
• Air conditioning plant and systems, Air flow and actuator air pressure monitoring
• Ventilation systems
• Environmental monitoring
• Condition monitoring of roll-band filters
• Flue draft measurement