Fast, Accurate and long life German Carbon monoxide (CO) Detector technology in lowest budget price.
When it comes to Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector for car park ventilation systems MSR CO detector have high demands in the global market because of its best sensing technology.
Make :- MSR Germany
Area Of Application:-
Ideal for :
Parking area, garages, chiller rooms and heating, as well as dusty & humid area like pharmaceuticals, coal mine, conveyor belt, cement plant, thermal power plants, flour mills,
Key Points :
- Carbon Monoxide gas with enhanced CO radical detection capability
- Very early smouldering fire and smoke detection.
- VEFSA system (very early smoke and fire alarm)
- Sensor Model Available in: MA, MC2, SC2, PX2 Series for safe and hazardous area (Zone 1 and Zone 2 )
- Measuring Gas: Carbon Monoxide, Enhanced CO + radicals Detection.
- Sensor element (cell): Electrochemical Diffusion, Electrolyte type Gel based (no leak, no membrane rapture, no orientation problem & no false alarm)
- Measuring Range: 0-300 ppm (Standard)
- Connection: Two and Three wire sensor
- Response time T90: ≤ 50 Sec (Practically ≤30sec)
- Warm-up time (First Time): ≤ 3 Min.
- Protection Class Available in: IP44/65/66 (Flameproof and weatherproof )
- Stability & resolution: ± 3 ppm
- Sensor life expectancy: ≥ 5 years (Site Feedback ≥ 10 Years )
- Calibration Interval: 1 Year.
- Sensor Coverage Area: 700 m2 to 750 m2 ideal condition.
- Humidity non-condensing: 15-90% RH
- Working temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Power supply: 18 – 28 VDC ( Overload protected)
- Analog output signal: Standard: 4-20 mA Linear Output, also available in 2-10VDC
- Flammability: UL 94: V2
- Warranty: 12 Month only on manufacturing defects
- Guidelines Approval : EMC Directives 2004/108/EC, EN 61010-1:2010, ANSI/UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1, ATEX , SIL2, CE, UL , IECEX.