With non-contact IR, temperature sensors improve your quality control or processBy ALVI
Infra-red temperature sensors are being widely used to develop non-contact temperature transmitter for integration to plants, PLC SCADA systems.
IR-CT 20 non contact IR temperature from ALVI Automation – India, Gas Alarm Systems India is rugged and applicable without cooling upto 180 deg C ambient. Comes from Germany hence quality and reliability are assured. The non-temperature sensing system gives analog output (0)4-20mA , 0-10 V and has thermocouple type J & K.
ALVI Automation India brings product sizing and selection based on expertise developed in association with ALVI Technologies, Gas Alarm Systems, Sydney, Australia to meet customer application needs with cost optimum solutions.
- Adjustable emission factor
- Freely scaleable analogue output 0(4)-20mA, 0-10V, thermocouple
type J or K
- Illuminated liquid crystal display
- Measuring range:-40 to +900°C (freely scalable)
- Spectral sensitivity: 8 – 14 μm
- Optic resolution: 20:1 (precision glass optics)
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°C
- Response time: 150 ms (95%)