Ammonia Sensor Detector Transmitter – MC2-X-S2125-XBy ALVI Tags: Ammonia Detector, Ammonia Gas Detection, Ammonia Sensor Transmitter
We are pleased to introduce our one of best and new series of Ammonia Detector (Ammonia Sensor Transmitter ) which is very Economical in price having high accuracy, long life and fast response time and many more advance features .
Ammonia is a Toxic, colorless and pungent smelling gas which affect living bodies, to stop any hazardous and panic incident we must use Ammonia Gas Leak Detection – Ammonia Sensor Transmitter in the area where ammonia gas or gas container present.
Exposure to high concentrations of ammonia in the air causes immediate burning of the eyes, nose, throat and respiratory tract and can result in blindness, lung damage or death. Inhalation of lower concentrations can cause coughing, and nose and throat irritation to stop all these panic incident we need to use Ammonia Detector Transmitter in the place where there is a chance of leakage of NH3 ammonia gas.
This Ammonia Detector detects the leakage of ammonia gas and immediately and Transmit the signal to actuate the alarm and close the ammonia gas supply line.
Silent Features of MSR Ammonia Sensor Transmitter
- Measuring Range Available : 0-1000 PPM.
- Gas Type: NH3 Ammonia
- Sensor Cell: Semiconductor
- Operating Voltage: 24 VDC
- Output Signal: 4-20 mA or 2-10 VDC
- Response time T90 < 30 Sec
- Housed in an IP65 polycarbonate Enclosure
- Coverage area: 80-120 Sqm
- Housing UL94 V2 approved
- Wall mount housing
- Calibration interval: 12 month
- Continuous Monitoring
- High accuracy, selectivity, and reliability
- Low zero point drift
- Long life sensor
- Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor unit or by comfortable on-site calibration
- Software according to SIL2 compliant development process
For more details please contact us – Info@alviautomation.com
For the technical datasheet – Click Here