Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) Gas DetectorBy ALVI Tags: HCN Gas Detector, HCN Gas Monitor, HCN Gas Sensor, Hydrogen Cyanide Gas Detector, Toxic Gas Detector, Toxic Gas Sensor
Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) Gas Detector (developed by MSR Germany ) is the new exchangeable sensor unit that is capable of digital value processing, temperature compensation, and self-control for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) Toxic gas in the environment where these gases are use or Generate to avoid any hazardous incident and painful loss, a secure & safe environment leads to increase your daily productivity.
Since Hydrogen Cyanide gas is highly dangerous for human life, It is important to install authenticated HCN Gas Detector and Control Monitoring Systems in the area where is possibilities of HCN Gas leak or presence.
We have Smart MSR Germany Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) Gas Detector, Sensor uses latest Electrochemical Diffusion type Sensing Technology to detect the Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) with High accuracy in less time (Highly Responsive). The 12bit Microprocessor Converter ensures the highest accuracy, sensitivity, selectivity and reliability despite the long calibration interval.
- Digital measurement value processing incl. temperature compensation
- Data / Measured values stored in the microcontroller on the sensor unit allowing easy swap of an old sensor with a newly calibrated sensor.
- High accuracy, selectivity, and reliability
- Low zero point drift
- Sensor life time: Refer the datasheet
- SIL2 Compliant development process
- Easy maintenance and calibration by the exchange of the sensor module or by integrated on-site calibration.
- 4-20 mA (or 2-10V) analog output with selectable signal output for special mode, fault etc.
- Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
- Integrated heating down to -35°C
- With housing Plastic: Type D, 94 x 65 x 57 mm
- 4-20 mA output signal
- 2-10 V output signal
- With display for values and operation, 2x open collector for horn and warning lamp (Optional)
- Conformity to:
o EN 378
o EN 45544
o EN 50104 (for O2)
o EN 50271
o EN 50545
o EN 61010-1
o ANSI/UL 61010 1
o CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1
• Duct mounting kit (accessory optional)
Built for standard output of 4-20 mA / 2-10V analog signal output, this transmitter is compatible with the PolyGard 2 series controllers & Sensor Boards as well as any other electronic control or automation system.
Be sure, Be safe – Gas Detectors and Alarm Systems