pH Measurement in Water and Waste Water IndustriesBy ALVI
When it comes to determine the quality of water the pH measurement placed and important role. To ensure quality of water and waste water one should always ensure that the pH is around 7.
ALVI Automation brings once again most cost optimum GREISINGER Germany pH measuring transmitter GPHU 014 MP which has automatic and manual temperature compensation.
- External Pt1000-temperature probe connectable
- Sensor input electrically isolated
- Measuring range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Accuracy: 0.02 pH ±1 digit (at nominal temperature = 25°C)
- Output signal: 4 – 20 mA (2-wire, standard), 0 – 10 V (3-wire, optional)
- Electrode: any standard pH electrode is suitable.
- Temperature compensation: -30 to 150°C,
- Display: approx. 10 mm high, 4-digit LCD-display
- Working temperature: 0 to +50 °C
- IP rating: IP65