High Accuracy, Long Life, Advanced Technology, Catalytic Pellistor, in Low price Hydrogen Detector for UPS, Battery Room Application .
Hydrogen sensor transmitter for online, continuous LEL or flammability detection in battery rooms, UPS rooms, cracking plants, hydrogenation plants, hydrogen gas bank etc. The detector is explosion proof ATEX, IECEX certified with SIL 2 safety level and suitable for installation in Indoor, Outdoor and hazardous area Zone 1 and Zone 2.
It is available with LCD Display, onboard relay contacts, flashing alarm LEDs, auto diagnostic watch dog, non-intrusive calibration, with industry standard linear analog output.
online, continuous monitoring of hydrogen LEL or flammability level, wall or duct mount, with/without display & relays, ATEX, IECEX certified with safety integrity level SIL 2, Indoor, Outdoor and explosion proof for Zone 1, 2
Model: MA, MC2, SC2 and PX2 Series
Hydrogen gas detector series is highly robust, industrial grade,non-flameproof, flameproof, or explosion proof gas detector for hydrogen LEL or flammability monitoring. It is used for online, continuous monitoring of hydrogen flammable concentration in %LEL terms in ambient air or in duct or pipeline. It is ATEX EEx’d’ certified with SIL 2 safety integrity level for hazardous area installation Zone 1 and 2.
The sensor transmitter offers linear, proportional analog output in industry standard current signals, over measuring range of 0 ~ 100 % LEL (lower explosive limit). The detector works on highly sensitive catalytic bead based pellistor sensor cell, with low response time. It has unique feature of auto diagnostic watch dog with zero point tracking feature.
Due to its 12-bit microprocessor based control unit, it offer high accuracy over long term. The detector is also equipped with sintered filter with flashback arrestor for enhanced safety.
It also offers optional features like inbuilt LCD display, flashing alarm LEDs, onboard potential free relay contacts (24VDC @ 1 A), RS485 serial interface with Modbus RTU communication.
- Catalytic bead based Pellistor sensor cell with low flash energy
- 12-bit microprocessor control unit
- Non-intrusive one man calibration via hall effect switches
- ATEX certified explosion proof / flameproof, suitable for Zone 1, 2 gas explosion installation
- Linear, proportional analog industry standard current output
- Continuous system self-diagnosis with watch dog
- Flashback arrestor with sintered filter
- Auto Zero point tracking to zero point compensation
- SIL 2 TUV certified,IECEX, SIL 2
- RS485 serial interface with Modbus RTU communication (optional)
- 1 or 3 relay output module (optional)
- System and alarm LED indicators (optional)
- Modbus RTU communication over RS485 serial interface
- Measuring Parameters: hydrogen gas flammability or leakage
- Sensor Technology: Catalytic bead based pellistor sensor cell
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 100 % LEL
- Response time (t90): < 10 sec
- Control unit: 12 bit microprocessor based
- Warm up time: < 5 mins
- Auto zero point tracking for drift compensation
- Power supply: 24 VDC
- Ingress protection: IP44, IP 54, IP 65, IP 66
- Enclosure: Stainless steel (for sensor cell), Cast Aluminium (for transmitter), polycarbonate material
- Output: linear, proportional 4-20mA or 2-10Vdc
- Mounting: wall, duct, pipeline
- Safety integrity level: SIL 2
- Optional: LCD Display, alarm LEDs, potential free relay contacts
- Hazardous area: Zone 1, 2
- Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, refinery
- Battery rooms, UPS facility
- Mobile switching center (MSC) of cellular / telecom site
- Cracking plants
- Hydrogenation plants
- Cold stores
- Pharmaceuticals, medicinal formulation
For more details please feel free to contact us
For Technical Datasheet Please Click Here