Everyday we come across a news of hazardous incident of fire in hotel, resident, industries, etc, the tragedy happen due to the leakage of combustible/explosive gases or sudden electrical spark and the carelessness of management systems.
On 31st May we came across a news that Gas leakage causes fire in Jindal factory in Narol area in the evening on Wednesday 30th May the incident took place at the godown of the factory which had storage of Hydro, indigo, caustic soda, pigments and starch. Earlier, in four different incidents, there were reports of gas leakages.
We all know that in market there is lots of gas leak detection and early fire detection system which stop the horrible incident by intimating the managements by actuating Alarm , Closing gas Supply System , sending Messages to the concern team & many more options .
We request you to put your concern towards the Gas leakage, life, property and Environmental issues and stop these kind of painful incident in our country .
We at www.alviautomation.com promise you to provide you best German Technology for the safety of your premises.
We feel pleased if we can assist you, guide you and provide you our best consultancy and product services.
Gas_Detecton_System #Stop_fire_Incident #Stop_Hazardous_Tragedy #Save_Life #Save_Energy #Save_Environment & #save_money ..!