Carbon Monoxide Sensor with enhanced CO radical detection capabilityBy ALVI
Make :- MSR Germany
Model No:- MA-0-1110-F-B
Area Of Application:-
Parking area, garages, chiller rooms and heating,
as well as dusty & humid area like pharmaceuticals, coal mine,
conveyor belt, cement plant, thermal power plants, flour mills,
Key Points :-
- Carbon Monoxide with enhanced CO radical detection capability
- Very early smouldering fire and smoke detection.
- Sensor Model: – MA-0-1110-F-B
- Measuring Gas: Carbon Monoxide, Enhanced CO+ radicals Detection.
- Sensor element (cell):- Electrochemical, Electrolyte type Gel based Plug-in type Sensor transmitter.
- Measuring Range: – 0-300 ppm (Standard)
- Connection: – Two wire sensor
- Response time T90:- ≤ 50 Sec
- Warm-up time (First Time):- ≤ 3 Min.
- Protection Class: IP 44
- Stability & resolution: – ± 3 ppm
- Sensor life expectancy:- ≥ 5 years
- Calibration Interval: 1 Year.
- Sensor Coverage Area: – 700 m2 to 750m2, ideal condition.
- Humidity non-condensing : 15-90% RH
- Working temperature :–10°C to 50°C
- Power supply:- 18 – 28 VDC ( Overload protected)
- Analog output signal :- Standard: 4-20 mA Linear Output
- Flammability: – UL 94: VO
- Warranty: 12 Month only on manufacturing defects.