Carbon Monoxide Sensor Transmitter with enhanced CO Gas radicals detection capability
Make :- MSR Germany
Area Of Application:-
Ideal for :
Parking area, garages, chiller rooms and heating, as well as dusty & humid area like pharmaceuticals, coal mine, conveyor belt, cement plant, thermal power plants, flour mills,
Key Points :
- Carbon Monoxide with enhanced CO radical detection capability
- Very early smouldering fire and smoke detection.
- VESFA system (very early smoke and fire alarm)
- Sensor Model Available in: MA, MC2, SC2, PX2 Series for safe and hazardous area (Zone 1 and Zone 2 )
- Measuring Gas: Carbon Monoxide, Enhanced CO + radicals Detection.
- Sensor element (cell): Electrochemical Diffusion, Electrolyte type Gel based (no leak, no membrane rapture, no orientation problem & no false alarm)
- Measuring Range: 0-300 ppm (Standard)
- Connection: Two and Three wire sensor
- Response time T90: ≤ 50 Sec
- Warm-up time (First Time): ≤ 3 Min.
- Protection Class Available in: IP44/54/65/66 (Flameproof and weatherproof )
- Stability & resolution: ± 3 ppm
- Sensor life expectancy: ≥ 5 years (Site Feedback ≥ 10 Years )
- Calibration Interval: 1 Year.
- Sensor Coverage Area: 700 m2 to 750 m2 ideal condition.
- Humidity non-condensing: 15-90% RH
- Working temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Power supply: 18 – 28 VDC ( Overload protected)
- Analog output signal: Standard: 4-20 mA Linear Output, also available in 2-10VDC
- Flammability: UL 94: V2
- Warranty: 12 Month only on manufacturing defects
- Guidelines Approval : EMC Directives 2004/108/EC, EN 61010-1:2010, ANSI/UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1, ATEX , SIL2, CE, UL , IECEX.