Oven Air Feed Control Using Digital Differential Pressure Switch / TransmitterBy ALVI
This Product is Available in Ex-version for Hazardous zone 2, zone 22, ATEX certified.
DE46 is a multi-function diff. pressure switch with an optional transmitter signal
output. It is suitable for accurate measurement of low pressure/ negative gauge
pressure or differential pressure of air and gases.
• Low pressure measurable without long-term drift
• Robust design, over-pressure safe, Maintenance-free
• Optional transmitter signal output that can be accurately scaled, adjusted for zero offset anywhere in the specified pressure range and inverted if needed
• Non-linear measurements can be linearised using a user-programmable look-up table of up
to 30 points
• All settings / adjustments can be done from a PC using optional EU03 PC adaptor
• Measuring range: 0-25 Pa to 0-1000 Pa, -100 to +100 Pa
• Operating temperature: Ambient: -10°C to +70°C; Me dia: -10°C to +70°C
• Protection class: IP65 per DIN EN 60529
• Output: 0/4-20mA, 0-10 VDC
• Display: 3 ½ digit LED
• Limit relay contact: 2 relays, potential free contacts.
• Condition monitoring of filters, precision air duct measurement
• Clean room pressure balance monitoring
• Burner air feed low pressure detection
• Oven air feed control