Best Carbon Monoxide (CO) Sensor TransmitterBy ALVI Tags: Carbon Detection, Co detection, CO Detector and Alarm
Best Carbon monoxide(CO) and Very early smoke & fire Sensor (VEFSA) Transmitter having benefits of High Accuracy, Long Life, in Budgetary Price .
Better monitor CO and CO+ radicals which will solve the purpose of fire & Smoke monitoring as well as CO monitoring.
Best Uses for :-
- Carbon Monoxide with enhanced CO radical detection capability
- Very early smouldering fire and smoke detection
- VESFA system (very early smoke and fire alarm)
- Parking area, garages, chillers rooms and heating, as well as dusty & humid area like pharmaceuticals, coal mine, conveyor belt, cement plant,coal yard, thermal power plants, flour mills, powder industries etc.
- Make : MSR Germany (Made in Germany)
- Sensor Model: MA-0-1110-F-B
- Measuring Gas: Carbon Monoxide, Enhanced CO+ radicals
- Sensor element (cell): Electrochemical Diffusion, Electrolyte type Gel Based (no leak, no membrane rapture, no orientation problem & no false alarm )
- Plug in type Sensor transmitter. (Easy maintenance, easy returnable in case of any fault in sensor or transmitter)
- Measuring Range: 0-300 ppm (Standard)
- Quick response and fast recovery to Zero
- Poisoning Stable.
- Over flooding protection
- Connection: Two wire sensor.
- Accuracy: ± 3 ppm.
- Response time T90:- ≤ 50 Seconds.
- Warm up time (First Time):- ≤ 3 Min.
- Protection Class: IP 44 Enclosure (Good for indoor application), Also available in IP54 and IP65 Enclosure (For outdoor application)
- Stability & resolution:≤ 50 Seconds.
- Sensor life expectancy: ≥ 5 years (Site feedback ≥ 10 years)
- Calibration Interval : Yearly
- Sensor Coverage Area:700 m2 to 750m2 (depends upon the country specific parking ventilation standards.)
- Analog output signal : Standard: 4-20 mA Linear Output (2-10 Vdc)
For more details and query Please contact us : email@example.com
For the technical datasheet please click here : Datasheet