Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector for Basement Car ParkingBy ALVI Tags: Automatic Fan Control, Basement Car Parking, Co detection, CO Sensor
When it comes to Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector for Basement Car Parking to control & operate the Jet, Fresh air, Exhaust automatically MSR Germany/GASAlarm make Compact GAS-CO-300-D model is the Best techno-commercial option in the International HVAC market, having following features.
- Sensor Model Available in Stock: – GAS-CO-300-D
- Measuring Gas: Carbon Monoxide, Enhanced CO + radicals Detection.
- Sensor element (cell):- Electrochemical Diffusion, Electrolyte type Gel-based (no leak, no membrane rapture, no orientation problem & no false alarm)
- Measuring Range: – 0-300 ppm (Standard)
- Connection: – Two and Three-wire sensor
- Response time T90:- ≤ 30 Sec
- Warm-up time (First Time):- ≤ 3 Min.
- Protection Class Available in: IP65 (Flameproof and weatherproof )
- Stability & resolution: – ± 3 ppm
- Sensor life expectancy:- ≥ 6 years (Site Feedback ≥ 12 Years )
- Calibration Interval: 1 Year.
- Sensor Coverage Area: – 700 m2 to 935m2, ideal condition.
- Humidity non-condensing : 15-90% RH
- Working temperature:–10°C to 50°C
- Power supply:- 18 – 28 VDC ( Overload protected)
- Analog output signal:- Standard: 4-20 mA Linear Output, also available in 2-10VDC
- Flammability: – UL 94: V2
- Warranty: 12 Month only on manufacturing defects
- Guidelines Approval: CE/ UL Enclosure.
For More details & enquiry please contact – Info@alviautomation.com