Refrigeration Gas Detection & Control SystemsBy ALVI Tags: Refrigerant Gas Detector, Refrigerant Leak Control, Refrigerant Safety, Refrigeration Systems
We are pleased to introduce our Refrigeration Gas Detection & Control Systems, we provide solutions for Refrigerant Gas depending on the customer’s & site’s requirement so that our systems meet your site demands.
We have all types of refrigerant gas solutions Like- R32, R134a, R410a R23, R508b, R1234yf, R452a, R513a, R454c, R455a, R454b,R1234ze,R123 , R22 , R401a ,R401b , R402a , R402b, R403a , R408a ,R409a ,R411a R134aR407a R416a R417a R422a R422d R427a R437a, R438a,R449a, R407f, R450a ,R125 , R32, R404a, R407c ,R410a, R434a , R507a , R448a , R452b, R143
Why Refrigeration gases required – It is used to reduce the temperature of the environment or any liquid, products by mechanical or vapor compression process.
Few Refrigerant Gases are Toxic in nature and few are highly combustible that is why Industries need to install Refrigeration Gas Detection & Control Systems in their premises for the safety of humans, assets, money & energy saving from unwanted gas leakage.
All Refrigerant products comply with and even exceed the new European standard EN 378.
- Digital measurement value processing
- Internal function control with integrated hardware watchdog
- Data / measured values in μC of the sensor unit, therefore simple exchange
uncalibrated <> calibrated
- High accuracy, selectivity, and reliability
- Low zero point drift
- Long sensor lifetime
- Hardware & software according to SIL2 compliant development process
- Easy maintenance and calibration by the exchange of the sensor unit or by comfortable on-site calibration
- 4 – 20 mA (or 2 – 10 V) analog output with selectable signal output for special mode, fault, etc.
- Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
- Housing for the integration of the sensor unit
- IP 65 version
- Display (option)
- Display with two open-collector outputs for horn (resettable) and warning lamp(option)
- Conformity to
o EN 61010-1
o ANSI/UL 61010 1
o CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1)
o EN 378
o EN 61508-1-3
o EN 45544-1
- Duct mounting kit (accessory)
For More Information please feel free to contact us and write us to info@alciautomation