Globally “Best Selling ” Carbon Monoxide Detector GAS-CO-300-D “on-sale ” for the limited period till stocks clear.
German Made GasAlarm model number- GAS-CO-300-D Carbon Monoxide Sensor Transmitter having an excellent high-quality Electrochemical Sensing technology, Top Measurement accuracy, fast response, long service life sensor, two core wiring connection, up to 80% energy-saving, protection class IP65 in economical discounted price range.
Ideal for :
Basement Car Parking area, garages, chiller rooms, and heating, as well as dusty & humid area like pharmaceuticals, coal mine, conveyor belt, cement plant, thermal power plants, flour mills,
- Carbon Monoxide with enhanced CO radical detection capability
- Very early smouldering fire and smoke detection.
- VESFA system (very early smoke and fire alarm)
- Sensor Model Available in: – GAS-CO-300-D
- Measuring Gas: Carbon Monoxide, Enhanced CO + radicals Detection.
- Sensor element (cell):- Electrochemical Diffusion, Electrolyte type Gel-based (no leak, no membrane rapture, no orientation problem & no false alarm)
- Measuring Range: – 0-300 ppm (Standard)
- Connection: – Two
- Response time T90:- ≤ 50 Sec
- Warm-up time (First Time):- ≤ 3 Min.
- Protection Class Available in IP65
- Stability & resolution: – ± 3 ppm
- Sensor life expectancy:- ≥ 6 years (Site Feedback ≥ 11 Years )
- Calibration Interval: 1 Year.
- Sensor Coverage Area: – 700 m2 to 750m2, ideal condition.
- Humidity non-condensing : 15-90% RH
- Working temperature:–10°C to 50°C
- Power supply:- 18 – 28 VDC ( Overload protected)
- Analog output signal:- Standard: 4-20 mA Linear Output
- Warranty: 12 Month only on manufacturing defects
- Guidelines Approval: CE, UL
Please watch simple demo of our Gas leak Control and Monitoring System click here