Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector – Parking SystemsBy ALVI Tags: Carbon monoxide Detector for Parking, Carbon Monoxide Gas Detection, Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Gas Detector
Carbon Monoxide Detector Transmitter is used to provide a proportional analog signal to the Multi-Input Control Panel or a Building Management System (BMS)
Ideal for :
Parking area, garages, chiller rooms and heating, as well as dusty & humid area like pharmaceuticals, coal mine, conveyor belt, cement plant, thermal power plants, flour mills,
Key Points :-
- Carbon Monoxide with enhanced CO radical detection capability
- Very early smouldering fire and smoke detection.
- VEFSA system (very early fire and smoke alarm)
- Sensor Model Available in Stock : – MA-0-1110-F-B
- Measuring Gas: Carbon Monoxide, Enhanced CO + radicals Detection.
- Sensor element (cell):- Electrochemical Diffusion, Electrolyte type Gel based (no leak, no membrane rapture, no orientation problem & no false alarm)
- Measuring Range: – 0-300 ppm (Standard)
- Connection: – Two and Three wire sensor
- Response time T90:- ≤ 50 Sec
- Warm-up time (First Time):- ≤ 3 Min.
- Protection Class Available in : IP44/54/65/66 (Flameproof and weatherproof )
- Stability & resolution: – ± 3 ppm
- Sensor life expectancy:- ≥ 5 years (Site Feedback ≥ 10 Years )
- Calibration Interval: 1 Year.
- Sensor Coverage Area: – 700 m2 to 750m2, ideal condition.
- Humidity non-condensing : 15-90% RH
- Working temperature :–10°C to 50°C
- Power supply:- 18 – 28 VDC ( Overload protected)
- Analog output signal :- Standard: 4-20 mA Linear Output, also availabel in 2-10VDC
- Flammability: – UL 94: V0
- Warranty: 12 Month only on manufacturing defects
- Guidelines Approval : EMC Directives 2004/108/EC, CE.
For Technical Datasheet please click here