MSR MC2 Fluorine(F2) Sensor TransmitterBy ALVI Tags: Fluorine(F2) Sensor Transmitter, MSR Fluorine(F2) Gas Sensor
ALVI AUTOMATION INDIA PVT LTD (www.alviautomation.com) a Div of ALVI TECHNOLOGY PTY LTD(www.alvi.com.au) also trading as GasAlarm Systems(www.gasalarm.com.au) presents New cutting edge Technology , MSR MC2 Fluorine(F2) Sensor Transmitter
- The sensor unit MC2 houses a module with μController, analog output and power supply in addition to the electrochemical sensor element including amplifier.
- The μController calculates a linear 4 – 20 mA (or 2 – 10 V) signal out of the measurement signal and also stores all relevant measured values and data of the sensor element.
- Calibration is done either by simply replacing the sensor unit or by using the comfortable, integrated calibration routine directly at the system.
The μGard®2 Sensor MC2 is used for the detection of toxic gases or for oxygen monitoring wherever a typical 4 – 20 mA (or 2 – 10 V) signal is required.
- Digital measurement value processing incl. temperature compensation
- Internal function control with integrated hardware watchdog
- Data / measured values in μC of the sensor unit, therefore simple exchange uncalibrated <> calibrated
- High accuracy, selectivity and reliability
- Low zero point drift
- Long sensor life time
- Hardware & software according to SIL2 compliant development process
- Easy maintenance and calibration by exchange of the sensor unit or by comfortable on-site calibratio
- 4 – 20 mA (or 2 – 10 V) analog output with selectable signal output for special mode, fault etc.
- Reverse polarity protected, overload and short-circuit proof
- Housing for integration of the sensor unit
- IP 65 version
- The sensor transmitter is housed in a Rugged enclosure (A housing or D housing) which can withstand Dust, Water splash, vibration knocks. It can withstand Harshest outdoor installation requirement including Mining, Defense and Marins applications.
- Conformity to
o EN 50271
o EN 61010-1
o ANSI/UL 61010 1
o CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1
o EN 50104 (for O2)
Click here to access more details