Ethylene (C2H4) Gas Detector and Monitor
ALVI Automation (India) Pvt Ltd, a Division of ALVI Technology Pty Ltd, Australia ( Td/As Gas Alarm Systems) is pleased to introduce our world-class cutting edge Ethylene (C2H4) Gas Detector and Monitor.
We are involved with designing, engineering, implementing, calibrating in the field of Gas Detection Systems, Instrumentation, Field devices, and Automation and several automation industries in the Australasian region including now in India. Our mission is to grow consistently using the best global technologies in products and services offered to customers. We aim to serve and maintain long term relationships by providing the most cost-effective appropriate solutions.
Ethylene(C2H4) detector is a highly robust, industrial grade, flameproof, or explosion-proof gas detector for Ethylene (C2H4) Gas leakage detection or LEL monitoring.
The detector is used for online, continuous monitoring of the flammable concentration of Methane Gas in %LEL or %Vol terms in ambient air or duct or pipeline. It is ATEX, IECEx certified with SIL 2 safety integrity level for hazardous area installation Zone 1 and 2.
- ATEX and IEC Ex certificates MSR-Electronic for electrical Ex protection
- Metrological test & SIL2 safety functions 4–20 mA, RS485 and relay
- For zone 1 (and also suitable for zone 2) Type “Ex db” with flame-proof enclosure
- For zone 2: Type “Ex nA” with flame-proof enclosure
- Continuous monitoring
- Microprocessor with 12-bit converter resolution
- Self-monitoring system
- Easy calibration
- Calibration service by exchanging the sensor head
- Proportional 4–20 mA output
- Serial interface to the control centre
- Reverse polarity protection
- Overload protection
- LCD with status LEDs (optional)
- Alarm and fault signal relay (optional)
Our customers come from various industries like oil/gas, chemical, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, building, mining, nuclear, steel, defense, power, water, wastewater, mining, cement, dairy, automobile, etc.
Be sure, Be safe – Gas Detectors and Alarm Systems