We know how to solve your Ethyl Alcohol – Ethanol Sensor Transmitter gas detection problem! And, we make it easy for you here at Alvi Automation India Gas Alarm Systems for protection from Ethyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Methanol, Alcohol used as a key ingredient in the manufacturing of Hand sanitizer, Nail Remover, Nail paint, spirit, thinner, alcohol, wine & we ALVI Automation India can help, assist, you in design engineering, consultancy, and implement of our world-class German Ethanol gas detection system for all storage area, processing, and manufacturing units for critical life safety and asset protection.
Fixed PolyXeta 2 Gas Alarm Devices of the
- PX2-1 series with Ex db protection for Zone 1 and 2
- PX2-2 series with Ex nA protection only for Zone 2
Designed for the continuous monitoring of the ambient air to detect combustible gases and vapors for use in the hazardous areas of zones 1 and/or 2 according to Directive 2014/34/EU.
The PolyXeta®2 sensor is used in industrial areas like the oil/gas industry, biogas plants, petrochemical industry, power plants etc. in Ex-Zone 1 (PX2-1) and/or 2 (PX2-2). The PolyXeta®2 sensor is also suitable for commercial areas like gas transfer stations etc.
With the 4–20 mA / RS485-ModBus output signal, the sensor is suitable for connection to the PolyGard®2 gas controller series by MSR-Electronic, as well as to any other controllers or automation devices. Optionally, the PolyXeta®2 sensor is also available with LCD display and relay output.
ATEX and IEC Ex certificates MSR-Electronic for electrical Ex protection
• Metrological test & SIL2 safety functions 4–20 mA, RS485, and relay
• PX2-1 for zone 1 (and also suitable for zone 2):
• Type “Ex db” with flame-proof enclosure
• PX2-2 for zone 2:
• Type “Ex nA” with flame-proof enclosure
• Enclosure: additional CSA certificate for Class I, Div. 1
• Continuous monitoring
• Microprocessor with 12-bit converter resolution
• Self-monitoring system
• Easy calibration
• Calibration service by exchanging the sensor head
• Proportional 4–20 mA output
• Serial interface to the control center
• Reverse polarity protection
• Overload protection
• LCD display with status LEDs (optional)
• Alarm and fault signal relay (optional)