We ALVI Automation (India) Pvt Ltd, a Division of ALVI Technology Pty Ltd, Australia ( Td/As Gas Alarm Systems) is pleased to introduce our world-class cutting edge Industrial Gas Detection Systems, Sensor Detection Systems detects monitor and send the output to Control Alarm systems for controlling the leakage, to protect the lives and assets. We are involved with designing, engineering, implementing, calibrating in the field of Gas Detection Systems, Instrumentation, Field devices, and Automation and several automation industries in the Australasian region including now in India. Our mission is to grow consistently using the best global technologies in products and services offered to customers. We aim to serve and maintain long term relationships by providing the most cost-effective appropriate solutions.
All Toxic & Combustible Gas detector is a highly robust, industrial grade, flameproof/ Explosionproof Gas Leakage Detection Systems.
The detector is used for online, continuous monitoring of the flammable concentration of Methane Gas in PPM or %Vol terms in ambient air or duct or pipeline. It is ATEX, IECEx certified with SIL 2 safety integrity level for hazardous area installation Zone 1 and 2.
- ATEX and IEC Ex certificates MSR-Electronic for electrical Ex protection
- Metrological test & SIL2 safety functions 4–20 mA, RS485 and relay
- For zone 1 (and also suitable for zone 2) Type “Ex db” with flame-proof enclosure
- For zone 2: Type “Ex nA” with flame-proof enclosure
- Continuous monitoring
- Microprocessor with 12-bit converter resolution
- Self-monitoring system
- Easy calibration
- Calibration service by exchanging the sensor head
- Proportional 4–20 mA output
- Serial interface to the control center
- Reverse polarity protection
- Overload protection
- LCD with status LEDs (optional)
- Alarm and fault signal relay (optional)
Our customers come from various industries like oil/gas, chemical, manufacturing, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, building, mining, nuclear, steel, defense, power, water, wastewater, mining, cement, dairy, automobile, etc.
Be sure, Be safe – Gas Detectors and Alarm System